P Fresh Kitchen Fundraisers

We want to help you raise funds for your school / non-profit by pre-selling dinner meal packs to your supporters. It’s an easy, convenient, and tasty way to raise funds!

So how does it work?

Pick your Dinner. Select a date based on convenience of date AND meal type. (Maximum of 2 dates per semester). Once selection is confirmed, we will supply you with personalized order sheets to send out to your supporters for them to collect orders. Packs feed 3-4 people, 5-6 people, or 7-8 people. A vegan version of each meal is also available. Dates will be removed as organizations sign up.

Collect the orders and payment. Once the date to collect orders has arrived, input the orders into the shared spreadsheet that we provide to you. We can then see the orders in real time and know how many of each meal kit to provide.

Delivery Day. We will deliver the meals at 2 pm on your day, packaged together in a bundle for quick pick up by each supporter. You just need to have an area to store them and a couple of volunteers to help pass them out. The bags will include cooking instructions for meals that need finished in the oven.

After the event you just send in 80% of what you have collected and the other 20% goes to help your cause!

Fall Meal Calendar

August
30-31 Baked Spaghetti

September
6-7 General Tso
13-14 Cheese Tortellini
20-21 Cheese Tortellini
27-28 Chicken Bacon Mac and Cheese

October
4-5 Fall Fest
11-12 Fall Break
18-19 General Tso
25-26 Baked Spaghetti

November
1-2 General Tso
8-9 Sloppy Joe Casserole
15-16 Baked Spaghetti
22-23 No Meal
29-30 No Meals

December
6-7 Beef Stroganoff
13-14 Chili Mac

Spring Meal Calendar​

January
17-18 Baked Spaghetti
24-
25 Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
31-1 Sloppy Joe Casserole

February
7-8 General Tso
14-15 Baked Spaghetti
21-22 Chicken Bacon Mac and Cheese
28-1 Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Bake 

March
7-8 Baked Spaghetti
14-15 Cheese Tortellini
21-22 General Tso
28-29 Spring Break

April
4-5 Chili Mac
11-12 No Meals
18-19 Cheese Tortellini
25-26 Baked Spaghetti

Baked Spaghetti
The original family meal. Our loaded spaghetti topped is topped with an Italian blend of cheese, served with Garlic Breadsticks, an Italian Salad with House-made Ranch, and Azzip’s Signature Chocolate Chunk Cookies.

Chili Mac
Hearty Chili mixed with noodles and sprinkled with cheddar cheese. Served with Cornbread and Honey Butter, Salad with PFresh Ranch, and Azzip Cookies.

Baked General Tso
Tso-glazed chicken and broccoli served on a bed of fried rice. Served with Azzip March Crabness Dip, Wonton Chips, Salad with Yum Yum Dressing and Azzip Cookies.

Grilled Chicken Alfredo
Grilled Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli and Penne Pasta. Served with Garlic Breadsticks, Salad with PFresh Ranch, and Azzip Cookies.

Cheese Tortellini
Three Cheese Tortellini tossed in a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce with Italian Sausage.  Served with Garlic Breadsticks, Salad and PFresh, and Azzip Cookies.

Chicken Bacon Mac and Cheese
Rich and creamy chicken bacon mac and cheese served with Garlic Breadsticks, Salad with PFresh Ranch, and Azzip Cookies.

Sloppy Joe Casserole
We made it extra sloppy for ya! Sloppy Joe, tater tots, and cheddar cheese casserole served with Cornbread, Salad with PFresh Ranch, and Azzip Cookies.

Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Bake
Cheesy chicken broccoli rice bake with Garlic Breadsticks, Salad with PFresh Ranch, and Azzip Cookies.

Beef Stroganoff
Beef stroganoff with creamy mushroom gravy, Garlic Breadsticks, Salad with PFresh Ranch, and Azzip Cookies.